So who has almost completely forgotten Mother's Day this year? Yes me too. Don't worry, there's still time and I've covered you with a Mother's Day gift guide. This list includes items that I already own and gifts that I would like to receive.
Some affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog! For more information, see my disclosure.
- I love the handmade look of this stoneware salad tong. They would complement the serving bowl, which I also included in this list, perfectly.
- Refresh every room this cool fringe pillow case.
- I like a smaller serving board on hand. This simple rectangular one actually comes in two sizes.
- I have used this Clarisonic facial cleaning brush for a couple of years now and it has a huge impact on my completion.
- If you've ever had chapped lips chronically, you know how terrible it is. I have used this lip mask every night for over a year. To my surprise, after three nights my lips were no longer cracked.
- I was looking for stackable rings and just came across them this dainty set.
- My favorite author has published another book! Feels like falling is sitting next to the bed and has already been reserved for my mother.
- I ordered this candle the day it became available. The scent is incredible. As soon as the candle has burned out, the stoneware jar can be reused.
- Do you notice my love for stoneware? This serving bowl would go well with the salad tongs in this list.
- My last three bags are all from Madewell. You can't beat the style and price. This new silhouette I just noticed.
- That is different great pillowcase that would freshen up any room. I have this fabric in a different size and it goes with everything.
- These tiny tires are perfect for summer and also go well with other earrings.
- I totally like these towels.
- These African pearls was one of my favorite decor pieces. Design them on a table top, in a bowl, over the neck of a vase or on the base of a lamp.
- I like to bring clippings from the yard to use in vases. This scissors and scabbard would be much nicer to use than our kitchen scissors.
- Bring the sausages with you! This big serving board is beautiful and always asks me to put it in my shopping cart.